Saturday, 4 February 2017

Ravensburger Best of British - The Supermarket. 1000 piece adult puzzle. The review

RAVENSBURGER  - The Home to Puzzles! 

I enjoy taking time for myself, however not having much time on my hands, it is hard to do things that I don't have to rushed thou.

A puzzle is a great way to get the cogs working, concentrating, without the pressure of worrying about deadlines.   With puzzles I love a challenge, working out what needs to go where. Coming and going as I please, cracking a pattern and solving areas is always fun

To bend my brain, I was sent a Ravensburger Best of British - The Supermarket.
1000 piece adult puzzle. 



I looked at the box and thought, wow this is an excellent puzzle.  There is so much happening, in the scene.  People, words, speech bubbles everywhere, signs, posters, packets of foods, cartoons, fruit. Its such an entertaining scene, full of life. I would say this is a professional puzzlers dream.

It is one of the hardest puzzles I have done, actually still doing.  There is so much detail, so many colours and different areas.  I have found it is really hard to break the scenes down.


I did the normal thing, completed the edge and added as much to the edges as possible, I tried to get all the speech bubbles done.  I started this 2 weeks ago but there is so much happening.

Its a puzzle that needs a few hours here and there to be dedicated to it.  Being 1000 piece I would recommend having a large area that you can leave the puzzle when you are not putting it together.

I only have one large family table, this get uses every day for different things.

As this mega puzzle has been taking centre stage in my living room and conquering my table.
I had also been sent the best Puzzle buddy.


I was also given a foldable portable board, which is incredibly handy.  The board can easily fit both 500 and 1000 piece puzzles.  This has been so useful, I have been moving my puzzle all over my living room.  The board opens up,  you will only have to position 4 clips on each side of the board, this will make it secure.



Overall I have had so much fun and very happy to of tested out the foldable portable board, it is so useful.  Making it easy to transport my puzzle without spoiling my it.
Even everyone at home can use easily move the board, without destroying my hard work.

This is still a work in progress, very enjoyable!


This excellent puzzle can be found on the Ravensburger Website: 
Ravensburger.com Currently at RPP: £11.99 Amazon - Best British Supermarket-1000pc

Also their particle foldable puzzle board: 
Ravensburger.com Puzzle-handy

If you want to bend your brain this is the puzzle for you.

Review by London Bird Lucy 

No comments:

Post a Comment